About this Website
Links to Other Web sites
- The SpeedyTravel website may contain links to third party websites. SpeedyTravel does not sponsor or endorse the operators or content of any linked websites. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, SpeedyTravel makes no warranties or representations
regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any linked websites, material or products or services.
Standard supplier terms and conditions apply
- Your privacy is very important to SpeedyTravel. Please read our
SpeedyTravel product information and acquisition of products and services
- All applications for travel or for other products or services made via the SpeedyTravel website are subject to and must comply with
SpeedyTravel's normal approval criteria, and any further conditions notified by SpeedyTravel to you from time to time or on the
Features, packages, programs and information
- The SpeedyTravel website contains both information of a general nature about SpeedyTravel and SpeedyTravel's products and
- Where the SpeedyTravel website enables you to purchase travel products or services:
- we may enter into a binding contract for the provision of travel or other related products or services through a
process in which SpeedyTravel makes an electronic offer via the SpeedyTravel website and you electronically communicate your
acceptance of that offer via the SpeedyTravel website;
- SpeedyTravel may act on and process all completed electronic instructions, messages, requests or communications
issued or transmitted to SpeedyTravel via the SpeedyTravel website (each an 'Electronic Instruction') without further
confirmation from or reference to you; and
- SpeedyTravel may treat an Electronic Instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the
authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such Electronic Instruction, or to verify the accuracy and
completeness of such Electronic Instruction.
- In order to acquire travel products and services via the SpeedyTravel website, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- If payment is made by credit card you must be the credit card holder for any travel products and services which you attempt to acquire.
- Creating a binding contract with Speedy Travel Ltd via the SpeedyTravel website is a two step process:
- The first step is to create or compile an itinerary or schedule containing the products or services you wish to acquire. Upon completion or selection by you of all required products and/or services, the SpeedyTravel website will provide you with a quote and availability guide for the products and services selected.
- If you wish to acquire the travel products or
services selected then, upon completion by you of all required details,
you must accept the quote and a binding agreement will be created, with a
corresponding Speedy Travel Ltd booking number assigned.
- When entering into a contract via the SpeedyTravel website, you will be taken to have communicated your acceptance to an offer from Speedy Travel Ltd only when:
- the Electronic Instruction containing the acceptance from you enters and is recorded in the relevant Speedy Travel Ltd
- a record is created and stored in the relevant Speedy Travel Ltd database; and
- a Speedy Travel Ltd booking number is generated.
- The parties will not be bound by the terms of a contract created via the SpeedyTravel website until the Electronic Instruction
containing the acceptance from you to Speedy Travel Ltd's offer has been received by SpeedyTravel in the manner specified in this clause.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of your acceptance through an Electronic Instruction may not be received by SpeedyTravel in
accordance with this clause for reasons beyond either parties' reasonable control including, but not limited to, mechanical, software, computer,
telecommunications or electronic failure. You further acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, Speedy Travel Ltd is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an Electronic
Instruction through the SpeedyTravel website or any failure to receive an Electronic Instruction for whatever reason.
- Where a transaction is entered into between Speedy Travel Ltd and you via the SpeedyTravel website, a booking number will be issued by Speedy Travel Ltd. However, a binding agreement between us is not conditional on the issuance or receipt by you of a booking number. Therefore, the failure by you to receive a booking number from Speedy Travel Ltd does not invalidate or otherwise prejudice the existence of a contract or transaction entered into using the SpeedyTravel website.
- Speedy Travel Ltd may issue a paper confirmation of the products or services acquired by you. The existence of a binding contract is not
conditional on Speedy Travel Ltd issuing, or you receiving, a paper confirmation of the transaction.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you receive a booking number and should contact Speedy Travel Ltd if one is not received.
- The SpeedyTravel website may contain or make available various
tools, packages, software programs, fare-finders, games or other features.
The SpeedyTravel website may also contain helpful hints, travel
tips, travel advice, or other information or material.
- Whilst SpeedyTravel has made every effort to ensure that any
such features or information as described in (1) above are accurate and
free from defect, SpeedyTravel does not warrant the accuracy,
adequacy, correctness or completeness of these features, which are
provided on an "as is" basis. The use by you of any of these features or
any information provided by SpeedyTravel is entirely at your own
Prices and invoice errors
- All payments for any travel or related products or services acquired from Speedy Travel Ltd must be made in full by clear funds before the booking will be processed.
- Unless provided for otherwise, all payments referred to in (1) above may be made by credit card issued in your name (Visa or Mastercard). You must therefore provide Speedy Travel Ltd with all required credit card details. Speedy Travel Ltd may securely store your credit
card number for security and verification purposes, or as part of your profile if you request Speedy Travel Ltd to do so.
Cancellation charges and alterations
- Speedy Travel Ltd endeavours to ensure that all prices listed on the
SpeedyTravel website are accurate and up-to-date. However, due to
exchange rate fluctuations or increases in supplier rates, Speedy Travel Ltd
reserves the right, up to and including the date of departure, to adjust
any fees, charges or prices as necessary, even if the products or services
acquired have been paid for in full, to reflect such cost increases passed
onto Speedy Travel Ltd.
- Speedy Travel Ltd reserves the right to correct any errors in fees,
charges, rates or prices quoted or billed, even if the products or
services acquired have been paid for in full.
Refunds for unused services
- Speedy Travel Ltd reserves the right to charge you a $30 fee for each
alteration or variation to a travel product or service once that product
or service has been booked and fully paid for.
- When making a cancellation any balance is held in credit to be used within
12 months from the date of first purchase.
Lost or destroyed documents
- Speedy Travel Ltd will not issue you with a refund for any tours, car hire,
meals, sightseeing vouchers, coupons, transfers, pre-paid accommodation,
theatre tickets or other tour services which are not used or utilised for
any reason, including for reasons beyond your control such as illness,
strikes or acts of God.
Variation to products or services
- Unless agreed otherwise, any lost or destroyed tickets, vouchers, coupons
or travel documents can not be replaced or refunded.
- Due to reasons beyond Speedy Travel Ltd's control, Speedy Travel Ltd may be forced
to amend or alter a travel reservation or booking, even if the products or
services affected have been confirmed by Speedy Travel Ltd or paid in full.
Speedy Travel Ltd will notify you as soon as practicable after Speedy Travel Ltd
becomes aware of the need for an amendment or alteration to your travel
reservation or booking and will propose alternate products, services or
arrangements which are of the same standard as those originally booked.
You must, as soon as possible after such notification by Speedy Travel Ltd
elect to either:
Message board facility
- accept Speedy Travel Ltd¿s proposed alternate products, services or arrangements; or
- receive a refund of all monies paid to Speedy Travel Ltd for the affected products or services, except for any amount which
is withheld by a product or service provider other than Speedy Travel Ltd. Failure to notify Speedy Travel Ltd of your election within a reasonable timeframe will be taken as an acceptance of Speedy Travel Ltd's proposed alternate products, services or arrangements.
- The SpeedyTravel website may provide a facility whereby you can
provide or otherwise upload your information, content, comments or
opinions onto the 'Message Board' component of the SpeedyTravel
website ('Your Content'). Your Content will be publicly available to all
users of the SpeedyTravel website. SpeedyTravel accepts no
responsibility for third party use of your content.
- Your content must not be illegal, misleading or deceptive, offensive,
discriminatory, defamatory, pornographic or of any other category
determined to be inappropriate by Speedy Travel Ltd. You must own all
intellectual property rights in and be permitted to upload to the
SpeedyTravel website, your content.
- Whilst under no obligation to do so, Speedy Travel Ltd retains the right
to review, edit, or remove from the SpeedyTravel website any of
your content, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice to you.
- By uploading your content to the SpeedyTravel website, you
grant Speedy Travel Ltd a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable,
royalty-free, license to use, republish and modify your content, including
the right to sub-licence your content, in connection with the products or
services of, or promotional activities of, Speedy Travel Ltd and its related
bodies corporate, including but not limited to use in any newsletters or
publications of Speedy Travel Ltd.
Limitation of Liability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that information is free from
error, Speedy Travel Ltd does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or
completeness of Material on this website. All information is subject to
change without notice. Speedy Travel Ltd does not guarantee that the
SpeedyTravel website or any third party websites will be free from
viruses, or that access to the SpeedyTravel website will be
uninterrupted. All terms implied by law, except those which can not be
lawfully excluded, are excluded.
- Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be
excluded, Speedy Travel Ltd, and its directors, employees, agents and
contractors, are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities,
claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence
or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or
consequential, arising out of or referable to the services provided by
Speedy Travel Ltd through the SpeedyTravel website, any Material on
this website, any third party material, or from access to the
SpeedyTravel website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract,
tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
- The liability of Speedy Travel Ltd for breach of a condition or warranty
implied by law, and which cannot be excluded, is limited, to the extent
possible and at Speedy Travel Ltd's option, to the supply of the goods or
services again, the repair of the goods, or the payment of the cost of
having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Availability of the SpeedyTravel website
- You indemnify and hold harmless Speedy Travel Ltd in respect of all liability
incurred by Speedy Travel Ltd for any loss, damage, cost or expense, howsoever
caused, suffered or incurred by Speedy Travel Ltd as a result of your breach
website or any Material on this website.
Copyright and trade marks
- As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access
to the SpeedyTravel website is offered on an "as is" and "as
available" basis only.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have alternate contingency
plans in place to enable you to conduct travel or other transactions by
other means should the SpeedyTravel website be unavailable.
- Speedy Travel Ltd may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make
of the SpeedyTravel website. Speedy Travel Ltd may withdraw the
SpeedyTravel website at any time and without notice to you.
Use of the SpeedyTravel website
- Copyright in the Material on this website is owned or licensed by
Speedy Travel Ltd.
- Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing the Material on
this website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act
1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, no Material on this website may be
copied, reproduced, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system,
adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public
or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the specific
written consent of Speedy Travel Ltd.
- Third party trade marks are trade marks of the respective third
- You must not:
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or
manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the
SpeedyTravel website, or any of the content contained within,
without SpeedyTravel's prior written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere
or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the SpeedyTravel
website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or
disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the
SpeedyTravel website; or
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise
attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect
of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated
with the SpeedyTravel website.
be terminated at any time by Speedy Travel Ltd without notice to you. All
restrictions, indemnities and licences granted by you, and all disclaimers
and limitations of liability by Speedy Travel Ltd, will survive termination.
However, upon termination, you will no longer be authorised to access the
- You acknowledge and accept that your use of the
SpeedyTravel website indicates your acceptance of these Terms of
Use and the Privacy Statement.
for the SpeedyTravel website published on the SpeedyTravel
website to date.
under no obligation to specifically notify you of any variation to these
SpeedyTravel Website, that Speedy Travel Ltd has provided you with
sufficient notice of the variation. By your use of the SpeedyTravel
website after any variation, you are taken to have accepted and assented
Linking to SpeedyTravel
- All prices listed on the SpeedyTravel website are in Australian
dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
- This agreement, the SpeedyTravel website, and the acquisition of
products and services via the SpeedyTravel website, are governed by
the laws of Australia.
- You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia, and courts of appeal from them, for
determining any dispute concerning this agreement, the SpeedyTravel
website, or the acquisition of products and services via the
- You irrevocably waive any objection to the venue of any legal process
on the basis that the process has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
void, unenforceable or invalid, then it is severed from this agreement,
leaving the remainder in full force and effect, provided that the
severance has not altered the basic nature of this agreement.
- Please contact us if you would like to link to any part of the